Creeping up

Options
Lost 50 lbs with Myfitnesspal before but been creeping up after getting married. So redownloaded the ap to get myself back on track.

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    You should keep the app, even after you lose what you want. It will help keep the creeping weight off.
  • jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've lost before too and obviously started gaining back but am 100% committed now!
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It's easy to start creeping up if you're not paying attention. I slooowly gained about 7 lbs before I caught it. Lost the 7 pounds plus a few and now I'm a logger for life. lol
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    You should keep the app, even after you lose what you want. It will help keep the creeping weight off.

So will weighing yourself weekly. You can't always count on the fit and feel of your clothing to clue you in.
  • poyntal
    poyntal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Myfitnesspal is such a great help and my husband trying to cook healthier (slightly ) helps too. Oh yeah, my husband does most of the cooking.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I think weighing yourself regularly is even more crucial when you're in maintenance, so you can nip any weight gain in the bud as soon as it happens.
    Personally, I will always log, be it for weight loss or maintenance. Not having the foods and numbers in front of me everyday in black and white will make it much easier to get complacent .