Fast Food

2»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    SKMC0214 wrote: »
    I was not making excuse or placing blame, it was only an observation. I made the right choice and I used the selections, just simply because it was what the person in front of me ordered. We are each responsible for our own choices. Geez relax everyone, I go several times a week to be sure I have fresh and healthy food. Aldi's is great for a low cost healthy choices. I was a bit shell shocked by the price, because I usually get enough stuff for a week of salads for that amount.

I got the salad because I wanted the salad. I did not want the other items, again just an observation, you know that is any excuse someone will use

Restaurant meals pretty much are going to cost more (and not necessarily be tastier) than what you make at home with ingredients from the store.
    I sometimes get a regular hamburger (250 calories), a side salad (15 calories) with balsamic vinaigrette (50 calories) with an unsweetened iced tea from McDonald's and it fits my goals pretty well. The cost isn't really more than a higher calorie meal.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    scolaris wrote: »
    I would never eat a fast food salad because my salads at home are 1000x better.

This is how I think about all fast food. My food is always better. Better subs, better burgers, better wraps, better chili, better everything.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i love mcdonald's new asian salad. pairs well with a diet coke