Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Hey all! I'm looking for someone who is kind of in the same boat as me-I'm looking to lose at least 50 lbs, I'm trying to get up my miles in running, I'm a busy mom and teacher, I just need someone who is looking to lose weight, eat healthy, and get into running! My ultimate goal is to run a half marathon this spring. So maybe someone who has similar goals! We can do a running plan (right now I'm training for a 10k) together and just keep each other in on track! More than one person is welcome to join in this journey. Thanks!

Replies

• lynette4
    lynette4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lynette :) I'm a stay at home mom looking to lose 45lbs (for my first BIG goal) and maybe another. 10-20 lbs after that. (It dosent seem as overwhelming that way lol) I have started running (again) I have done 2 halfs and a 10 miler run before. But when I got pregnant I fell off the running train (boo). Now I'm trying to build back up. I'd like to eventually run 5 miles at least every other day but I'm taking it slow. (Also I am slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter but that's OK :wink: ) you can friend me if you'd like!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I quit using this site about a year ago and gained all my pounds back. I realize I need MFP or I fail. Looking for some new best friends to help me get back to where I was at before I started drinking Pepsi and eating Doritos again. I promise I will be very active and try to be supportive. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • letitia119
    letitia119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to encourage each other. I'm not into running, but I work out in other ways.