Sit Up Question

NewMe80xoxo
NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
I wanna do like a little situp challenge for myself. I want to get up to 100 situps in 30 days. And I want to know what yall think about it!!!

What are yall's intake on it?
And should I do like 25 situps week 1 and each week add 25 more (ex. week 1: 25 situps week 2: 50 situps week 3:75 situps week 4:100 sit ups)

or

Should I Start with 25 situps week 1 and slowly add situps each day till I'm add 25 more situps by week 2 (ex. week 1 day 1: 25 situps, w1d2: 30 s, w1d3: 35 s and so on???

Any comments are welcome!!!

Replies

• ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    My friend did this once, and she would do them everyday, but every day try to do a little more, even it's like 2 more. I say do whatever is most comfortable to you. Maybe try to push a little further and then write them down to see how well you did on an everyday basis.
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Look up 200 sit ups on google. It will get you on to a most amazing programme and you will meet your goals!
  • F4play
    F4play Posts: 21
    depends whether you want to do this for endurance or as a novel way to work your midsection if its the latter i would do 4 different excercises starting with 10 each and work up to 25 increasing by 5 a week...if you have an Iphone there are some nice little aps

Good luck

Tony
This discussion has been closed.