Arctic Zero: Observation About Serving Size

Options
2»

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    There's a review on The Second Scoop saying that they enjoyed the buttery pecan flavor.

I'm still a lot more interested in trying the new B&J pecan pie flavor.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm quite fond of the Talenti Southern Butter Pecan.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Everybody talks so much about the Talenti, that I finally bought some today. I haven't tried it yet. I got the Caramel cookie crunch and the vanilla bean.

I hope you like it but to be honest those are not their best flavors. The sea salt caramel and southern butter pecan are the ones that get the best reviews. Definitely better than Arctic Zero though!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Everybody talks so much about the Talenti, that I finally bought some today. I haven't tried it yet. I got the Caramel cookie crunch and the vanilla bean.

I hope you like it but to be honest those are not their best flavors. The sea salt caramel and southern butter pecan are the ones that get the best reviews. Definitely better than Arctic Zero though!

I really like Sicilian Pistachio, but I'm obsessed with nut-flavored frozen desserts, I think.
  • gentlygently
    gentlygently Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This one has me totally lost

A) cos I am tired, and my brain does not feel like doing maths - it is Kate here in the UK

B) a pint is something you drink - tasty, usually dark golden brown alcoholic beverage. And nobody does quarters of that...

Back to the pub then....
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Caramel cookie crunch is one of those flavors that I liked a lot better the second try. There weren't a lot of mixins in my first tasting.

Double dark chocolate is a flavor I'll throw into the ringer. I LOVED how sweet it was.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    If regret had a flavour, it'd be Arctic Zero.

I would rather eat Banana ice cream than this stuff.

Plus it's super expensive for not even being real ice cream.