Let's be Friends!

Options
Hi Everyone!
I need friends! Let's be friends! :D

I am a twenty-something, vegetarian girl, living the dream in beautiful New Orleans, LA. I love running, especially with my standard poodle Lena and I've also been known to get down at a Zumba class or two.

While I'm not new to MFP, I've been off-and-on for awhile, but now, I am BACK! I have re-evaluated my goals and found my focus, which has brought me back to dedicated logging again. Yay for MFP! I have a significant amount of weight to lose... I'm looking at about 80lbs from now, so any support would be absolutely fantastic. Plus, I'm a good friend to have… I send the best motivational quotes. ;)

Add me!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi :]
    Welcome back to MFP!

Your work-out plan sounds great (and fun!) and you sound really positive and ready for this. That outlook will get you far and I have no doubt that you'll achieve your goals. You'll find a LOT of support here on the boards, the advice and kindness is overwhelming and it's personally helped me stay strong and on track. Wishing you the very best of luck here! Keep us updated :)
  • maledoux
    maledoux Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Pixie! That's great to hear. I'm looking forward to staying connected. Yep, might as well have fun with it!