Need some support!

Options
Hey there! My name is Karin and I'm at the highest weight I've ever been... after being at the lowest weight I've ever been (Well I mean... in my adultish life hah)... which stinks. I need to lose about 70 pounds and I would love some awesome friends to be on this journey with! :) Add me! I'm so willing to talk about whatever!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Karin :]
    You can do this!
  • sophiamariesmusic
    Options
    I have been up and down all my life. Back in 2004 I was 184. It took me a year to get down to 138 and I kept it off till around 2010. I started putting weight back on due to emotional and physical health problems. I went from 138 to 215 very quickly in like a few months time span. It hit me pretty quickly. In 2012 was when I finally got off antidepressants and I started to lose weight. Over two summers I lost a lot of the weight and stagnated over the winters. Last December I started dieting and lost another 22 pounds. I've stagnated again over winter as I live in Australia. My goal is to lose another 20 pounds by February. Which is during our summer. I've been keeping track of my calorie intake by using the app and also eating the calorie controlled Lean Cuisine meals so it's easier to keep track. I only drink water or skim milk and only two cups of coffee with sugar and milk in the morning. I've lost my weight without exercising, however, I getting to the stage where I need to exercise cause I'm getting closer to my goal weight and for me to really get there I've got to exercise. Dieting is never easy, but if you think about things really all that dieting is is a mind over matter thought process. It's good to have a reward goal to work towards. Mine is a mermaid tail photo shoot in February. I need to get down to a size 14 as that's the largest tail she has. I know I can do this. Yes it's hard, but only if you think it's hard. Good luck!
  • specialkron
    specialkron Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay hi guys! :) I agree about exercise always helps me out! Sounds like a roller coaster! Dang! That mermaid tail photo shoot sounds awesome!!! Good luck for you too! And thanks for the add! I'll totally try to be a motivator. :)