Fitness Watches?

any one own a fitness watch that they would recommend? I cannot justify an iWatch, but wanted to track my cycling, jogging, and any gym workouts.

I know the phone does most of it, but, I do not tend to carry my phone with me when I exercise as I do not want to risk losing it/dropping it.

One I am considering is the Microsoft Band. anyone using it?

Thanks

Hassan

Replies

• louandizzy1984
    louandizzy1984 Posts: 4 Member
    hi I have fitbit surge and love it, its does all of that plus more have a peek there good :)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    I got my husband a garmin actofit (I think that is what it is called). He loves it! Comes with an optional heartrate chest strap. But, it is about the same price as the iwatch. I went with it over the iwatch because the battery lasts longer. There may have been other reasons, but I can't remember exactly. Amazon and Costco both had it for the same price, so got it delivered from Costco.
  • flippy1234
    flippy1234 Posts: 686 Member
    I have a Fitbit Zip and love it. So simple and tells me only what I need to know. Plus, much less expensive than the others and easy to read.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited September 2015
    If you're cycling and jogging, i would highly recommend a multipsort watch over a "fitness" watch like fitbit, etc, so you have the GPS data. garmin makes several options at various price points - 920XT, 910XT, 310XT, Fenix - the vivoactive also does multisport. I had a 310XT for over a year and it worked great....but then I upgraded to the 920XT at Christmas last year. :)
  • sscarmack
    sscarmack Posts: 210 Member
    Fitbit HR here and love it. Only problem I had was I went on a bike ride once and it did a terrible job at tracking it. But I don't ride bikes often so its not that big of a deal.

Daily activities and such, its perfect.

Steps, total distance, heart rate, calories burned, silent alarms.

Pretty neat.