Looking for friends and motivation

Options

Replies

• myhealthjourneynow
    myhealthjourneynow Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I could use the friends and motivation too. Add me. I too have a lot of weight to lose. We can keep each other accountable.
  • shellx88x
    shellx88x Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5ft and now weigh 10stone. Don't sound big but when your short the weight looks bigger. My ideal weight for my height is around 8.7stone but ive set myself a goal to reach 9stone first. As i think smaller goals helps a lot as then it don't seem so far away and less likely to give up. I have already lost 2stone since having my little one. I just need to loose this last stone to reach my first target! I need more motivation. Only joined MFP today so I'm all new to this xx
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. =) I'm 5'4 and desperately trying to get out of the 200's. I've recently lost 32 pounds but I still have a long way to go. Best of luck to everyone :)
  • rdejou
    rdejou Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sent you an invite :) I'm looking to loose 60lbs and would love to be a part of your motivational and support group B)
  • Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello all my MyFitnessPal friends. I made a group, Get Fit, Get Happy! Everyone come join we can help each other.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated too - I've lost 40 and have another 60 to go.
  • ReneeReed9316
    ReneeReed9316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 5'3. I'm trying to get back to the size I was before having two kids. One day at a time, am I right? 49 lbs to go!
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I've lost 37 lbs w another 48 to go.
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Time to get rolling again! I was very successful a year ago using MFP and having a bunch of friends to help motivate and support each other. I left MFP for a while and gained back all my losses. I realize I need MFP or I fail. I am looking for friends as I start over. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you want to motivate and support each other and also have some fun on the newsfeed wall while we are at it. PLAY BALL !!
  • unome01
    unome01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am new to MFP. I have over 100lbs to lose and need to keep motivation going!
    :)
  • ilhemou123
    ilhemou123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too please.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, I am on every day and exercise 7 days a week. and if your a wino and are lots of fun add me! LOVE MY WINE!
  • lbFighter
    lbFighter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP on and off over the past few years but have recently gotten back into after having baby #2 who is now 11 weeks old. I'm 5'6" and 194 lbs right now. I was my highest weight of 175 lbs when I found out I was pregnant. My goal is 140 lbs. Looking for some motivation and support, so feel free to add me and I can do the same for you!

I'm in a similar boat, but currently still in the pregnancy phase (23 weeks to go). I hit 175 just prior to pregnancy, and am now using MFP to try to stick to my pregnancy calorie and nutrient targets, then I'm looking to get back down to 145 after the babe is born. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey; I'm pulling for you!

• kats_gone_primal
    Options
    Add me too...smiles. I have long way to go
  • yvette5476
    yvette5476 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP also. I am 5'4" and have about 60-70 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me also :)
  • MMaletto
    MMaletto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I'm 65lbs down, 60 or so more to go. :) I'm adding a fair amount of you that wrote to feel free to add you!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to use MFP again after taking some time off. I met all my goals and got into the best shape of my life using MFP. I thought I could maintain my weight alone but have learned I need the support and motivation MFP provides. Anyone please feel free to add me so we can swap support and motivation.
  • Emipaws
    Emipaws Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on the se boat trying to love a healthier life
  • pantsugirl
    pantsugirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes to everyone who sees this. The more friends the better :)