Lost cause..

Options
Lost my motivation 2 weeks ago

Have put on 3lb. And have absolutely no energy.

Been trying the contraceptive pill and it caused a 6 week long lady time.

How can I get back on track...what's good day burning exercises.

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Start by logging your food.

Go for a walk.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Just start......little things...short walks, maybe change up your snacks to something a bit healther, that will def help your energy levels...lots of water....the fact that you're asking means you ARE motivated, so get to it, you CAN do it, if anything, do it for that beautiful baby...there's your motivation..Good Luck! xo
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No wonder you have lost your Mo-Jo with a period that long, how exhausting.

Maybe just start out by logging as others have said. Get your intake as accurate as possible using credible sources of MFP and using a digital scale. Weight loss comes 90% from your diet so pay attention there and you are good to go.

Also too give your nutrition levels a bit of a re-think if you are particularly tired and check back with your Doctor too maybe wise as anemia could have set in and trying to summon the energy for working out is going to be counter productive and disappointing for you, dragging you down even lower.

Like @Ninkyou has mentioned as great and gentle place to start if you really do feel up to doing something would be to go for a walk....if that is your littlie in your avatar, pop her in her pram and go for a stroll.

You can do this....3 lbs is a minor fluctuation and may well be caused by fluid retention from your contraceptive rather than actual weight gain....so don't lose heart.

I really hope your health and energy picks up soon.

All the best.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Follow up with your doctor if you haven't already. Maybe take an iron supplement of low dose unless you eat adequate red meat.