Need Friends and accountability buddy

Options
Hey everyone I'm Alicia from Kentucky. I've been struggling with my weight for about 10 years since I had my first child and got gestational diabetes. I currently need to loose a minimum of 100 pounds. So I'm tired of being this heavy, my self confidence is at rock bottom and I really don't like myself anymore. I hurt all over and my weight is hindering me.
I really need a friend and accountability buddy to help push me. I live way out in the country away from civilization lol and I don't have anyone to connect with.
If you are interested in being friends please send me a request. Its time for a change!

Replies

• sherchace
    sherchace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia. My name is Sherri. I am new to this. Started about 6 months ago then stopped like always. But here I am again. Hoping to stick with it this time. I need to loose atleast 50-100lbs. I am just gonna say 50 for now. I am on tons of medication and tired of being un-fit. I am also getting married next year. My second marriage but never really had a wedding the first time. Want to do it right this time. I am 48. Mother of 2 and Grandmother to 4 grandsons. If you are interested in being my friend. I am here.
  • Manda8494
    Manda8494 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia. I've done this a couple of times and always fell off. I'm 30 from Shreveport, Louisiana living in St. Louis,MO. It's hard to do for me because I don't even have any friends here lol just my fiancé and his family lol
  • radwraps91
    radwraps91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Push yourself! You can all do it! Yall can add me if you'd like.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia :]
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low and I really hope you stick with these message boards as I believe they can really help you confidence-wise. Remember, your weight does not define you. You are unique and wonderful and you can be healthy again, I promise you that. All you need to do is eat at a calorie deficit and you'll see those pounds disappear. Don't be afraid to reach our for support here, we are all in it together. Good luck.