Chick from the hicks

Options
CutsandCurves
CutsandCurves Posts: 335 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Anymore real country hicks around here? Looking for friends to chat with or encouragement when I get discouraged. Have only a few female . Have always hung out with the guys. Guess you could say I grew up as a Tom boy. Never did get into the girl drama, gossip, who's doing what when and where. Don't care. Just wanna have fun. My horses are my therapy and fun along with riding my Dyna Glide , four wheeling, fishing, camping on the river bank, sometimes just like to get the hell out of dodge with my Dodge. No plans necessary. Cold beer might be necessary sometimes. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Don't get me wrong I like being treated like a lady. You can open my door anytime. Weight lifting in my own zone with Rock n Roll and leave me the hell alone. It's my down time! If you understand message me. :p

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    No, I'm from jersey.... The closest thing we have to the Forrest is when our landscapers skip a week cutting our grass. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    We raised chickens and rabbits and had a garden and fruit trees and livedo out in the sticks when I was growing up. But I'm fairly citified now.
  • rifletotinbadboy
    rifletotinbadboy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm Born and Raised New Jersey but now live in Texas! Harley Life Style!
  • CutsandCurves
    Options
    This country hick rides a harley B)
  • CutsandCurves
    Options
    I'm Born and Raised New Jersey but now live in Texas! Harley Life Style!
    What type of Harley. I have a Dyna glide
  • CutsandCurves
    Options
    We raised chickens and rabbits and had a garden and fruit trees and livedo out in the sticks when I was growing up. But I'm fairly citified now.

:)

• CutsandCurves
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    No, I'm from jersey.... The closest thing we have to the Forrest is when our landscapers skip a week cutting our grass. :)
    Cutting grass is a good cardio work out and calorie burner.