World of Warcraft?

Options
goshnames
goshnames Posts: 359 Member
I just saw another poster with a little gnome avatar, and it got me wondering if there are many other WoW players who use MyFitnessPal!

My main is a hunter on Sargeras.

Anyone else?!

Replies

• Phx99
    Phx99 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have 5 toons, all on Blood Furnace. :) I play whatever I'm in the mood for, and whatever side (horde or alliance). Yeah, I'm a geek.
  • shareelynette
    shareelynette Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've played for a little over 5 years now.. met my husband on WoW =) I'm on Bleeding Hollow Horde.. main is a shadow priest
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My main is a Tauren hunter on Trollbane- played her since classic. I have a bunch of other toons on Trollbane (all Horde-side)- working on leveling my Tauren pally right now. I used to raid regularly with my guild from BC to Cata, but we've kind of drifted apart. Got a worgen lock somewhere too.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes. :) My main is a Destro lock. :) On Draenor EU. :)
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've played for a little over 5 years now.. met my husband on WoW =) I'm on Bleeding Hollow Horde.. main is a shadow priest

My primary alt is a belf shadow priest! Aww yeah facemelting. /highfive
  • Lauren4974
    Lauren4974 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to play and had 8 level 85 toons before they brought out pandaria, but I let my subscription expire since i've had to start working killer hours up at work. I've been playing around on one of the private servers though here and there so I don't have to pay for it. That way I can still get my WOW fix for now. Once i'm back to my normal 40 hour work weeks though i'll probably re-up my account again thru blizz. I was playing on the Ravencrest server Alliance side. I had been playing for a little over 7 years before i finally let my account cancel.
  • ixxiesparkle
    Options
    i let my acct lapse for a couple of months now because i haven't touched it in at least that long (toooooo much RealLife(tm) crap), but i have a 90 hpal and 90 resto/ele shaman and i was leveling up a priest through cata content last time.

omfg pandas pandas pandas
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have 3 90's on Shattered Halls-US-Alliance

My main is a Demo Lock
  • ArtsyLaurie
    ArtsyLaurie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My BF & I play, mains are on Mok'nathal, but had to let our accounts run out until the income starts coming in again.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I came into the MMO scene a bit late. I haven't played WoW yet, but I do have a couple of toons in Star Wars: Old Republic.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, I have too. My son got me into it over 5 years ago (he's been playing for 8 years and is still avidly playing). I have recently been thinking of renewing my membership since I am at home alone....a lot.
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Just bought MoP this week. Had been quite busy since it came out. My main is a Lock that bounces around all 3 specs. He's on Kirin Tor (mostly dead server) and I have some others on Mal'ganis. All Horde<3
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I used to play, back when it was good! Now it stinks :( Plus, I don't wanna waste money on a sub, been going for the free to play games :)
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    ßßc on stormscale
  • shareelynette
    shareelynette Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used to be on SH a long time ago
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Hmm

This sounds very interesting. Tell me what to do to play.

And
    What are the characteristics of the avatars? I want something strong with high kill ratio...unless...there is one with wings, then whatever! I want wings... giggles
  • ixxiesparkle
    Options
    If you want wings, you want Aion.

But very few people actually want Aion. Plus side: it's free to play.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    If you want wings, you want Aion.

But very few people actually want Aion. Plus side: it's free to play.

Rift is now free to play and better than Aion :)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    OMG
    I am so interested now.

Aion and Rift sound like awesome dance clubs. Wait...what?

I mean...

What is an Aion and Rift?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I used to play WoW, but started hating it after Blizzard was bought out and they started trying to squeeze money from the players and catering to casuals.