I need more like-minded friends!

Options
Hi! I've been at this for a while, but have always found that having virtual friends can be encouraging and challenging, so I'm looking for more! I am a 5'10 female and I started MFP at 285, but the highest I ever saw on the scale was 293 (that's horrifying to remember). Now I'm at 197, with a goal of about 160, but I'm planning to be flexible and figure out where my body feels best.

For friends, I'd love some people with similar goals and mindsets. I never struggle to eat enough calories, so those who are constantly talking about how they need to eat more at the end of the day in order to reach 1,200 are frustrating to me. I bike for transportation and exercise and will join a gym in the winter. I need to exercise in order to not starve! Haha. And the final thing that I look for in friends is that you're doing this the right way - eat less (and better!) and move more. Diet fads and cleanses and detoxes and all that *kitten* drive me crazy. Anyway. That's my novel. Feel free to send me a friend request!