Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

beards anyone!?

Options

Replies

• Rambleonrose32
    Rambleonrose32 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    lundage66 wrote: »
    About three weeks growth. Old and gray. b16lombnzj4u.jpg

you look great! gray in the beard is a good thing :)
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    9tn1vh3szioi.jpg
    Beard n Afro lol

You look really good. Love the ink!
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

these are both from earlier this year, I shaved my beard off then instantly regretted it so now it's making a comeback.
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

these are both from earlier this year, I shaved my beard off then instantly regretted it so now it's making a comeback.[/qquote

Your beard game is STRONG.....WOW
  • Christina7796
    Christina7796 Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

these are both from earlier this year, I shaved my beard off then instantly regretted it so now it's making a comeback.

Know the feeling! It takes forever!
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    Wow!!

if that wow is for me thank you very much. if it's not for me I just made it super awkward and I'm gonna take for me anyway. :)

ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

Know the feeling! It takes forever!
    homie you aren't kidding it had to go through the many stages of ugh and damnit before it got to the hey alllllllright stage. but this is the circle of life of the beard.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

Holy Hanna, where have you been hiding.. wow! Love the ink as well
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

I can't tell you where I've been hiding but it's somewhere 10 steps left from the bench press, 4 steps straight from the squat rack and 18 paces due north from the juice bar where I'm usually sitting like its a real bar ordering pre workout shot after pre workout shot until I'm so jacked up I literally do every muscle group at the same time in the same set and rep. that and I've been hiding at home. but the first sounds better

• Liftheavylovehard
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

I can't tell you where I've been hiding but it's somewhere 10 steps left from the bench press, 4 steps straight from the squat rack and 18 paces due north from the juice bar where I'm usually sitting like its a real bar ordering pre workout shot after pre workout shot until I'm so jacked up I literally do every muscle group at the same time in the same set and rep. that and I've been hiding at home. but the first sounds better

OR just say at the gym under the weights or in a cabin in the woods playing lumberjack.
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

OR just say at the gym under the weights or in a cabin in the woods playing lumberjack.

I could but it just doesn't really get the feel across of just how much effort I was putting into hiding. I think me in the woods in a cabin is a little
    more unanomber than lumberjack lol. then again the unanomber was skinny so scratch that, lumberjack it is.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

I could but it just doesn't really get the feel across of just how much effort I was putting into hiding. I think me in the woods in a cabin is a little
    more unanomber than lumberjack lol. then again the unanomber was skinny so scratch that, lumberjack it is.

Now we just need a picture of you in plaid and an axe, in order to get the full effect.. lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

Yeahh its not bad ...I preferred the top hat and frog face ..but the beard works too :D
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

Now we just need a picture of you in plaid and an axe, in order to get the full effect.. lol

the only plaid I wear is boxers lol. I'm not sure it's both safe and comfortable to be a boxer clad lumberjack.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

the only plaid I wear is boxers lol. I'm not sure it's both safe and comfortable to be a boxer clad lumberjack.

I think you should provide photographic evidence of such and let us decide :tongue:
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

Welcome by the way. Beards and tattoos and all round handsomeness is always appreciated here :)
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Options
    mjai7dqor80r.jpeg
    fb6mkmo4sgrq.jpeg

I think you should provide photographic evidence of such and let us decide :tongue:

Candiinprogress I love you
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    I would do that but my agent, told me I'm only getting a 5 cent cut of any modeling work I do. she knows who she is, so if you tell her to up her rates I may be able to accomadate so I am able to make that million.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I would do that but my agent, told me I'm only getting a 5 cent cut of any modeling work I do. she knows who she is, so if you tell her to up her rates I may be able to accomadate so I am able to make that million.

Hmmm....I could negotiate 6 cents for you with her waddya say :D