need motivation

Options
I have been eattin more lately cuz I have been stressed it seems like I keep getting more and more bad new concerning my youngest sons health and it is realy starting to get to me

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your son's health... Think about how you need to be healthy to help HIM get healthy. I know that would sure as hell motivate me.
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do think about that but theres nothing I can do to help him get healthy he has a hole in his heart a heart murmur a disorder called dysmorphism esophagitis which if that is not caught in time it could turn into cancer of the esophagus he has acrosinosis which is the small vains in his left leg are smaller then what they are suppose to be
  • determinedbutlazy
    Options
    I do think about that but theres nothing I can do to help him get healthy he has a hole in his heart a heart murmur a disorder called dysmorphism esophagitis which if that is not caught in time it could turn into cancer of the esophagus he has acrosinosis which is the small vains in his left leg are smaller then what they are suppose to be

I mean more in the realm of being able to be THERE for him. If your weight and your health is suffering, you could get sick too, suffer from heart problems etc. You need to be the healthiest you can be so you can continue to be there for your kids.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Children are extremely intuitive. You need to keep your self healthy and In check so he doesn't feel he needs to worry about his mom. He needs all his energy to be focused on himself. You may not be able to to anything to physically help him but a healthy and happy mom is one he can depend on. I wish you and your family all the best.
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I mean more in the realm of being able to be THERE for him. If your weight and your health is suffering, you could get sick too, suffer from heart problems etc. You need to be the healthiest you can be so you can continue to be there for your kids.

thanx im trying my hole problem is everyime I get more bad news about him I get more worried and depressed cuz I don't have the family support helping me thru this im all alone dealing with it and its a lot to go thru alone
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would stop worrying so much about weight loss and just try to eat healthily so that you stay as well as possible both physically and mentally. Look after your family and when life is more settled hopefully you'll be able to ramp up your exercise routine and lose the weight you'd like to lose. You need to try and keep life as simple as possible for now and focus on your little one.
  • determinedbutlazy
    Options

thanx im trying my hole problem is everyime I get more bad news about him I get more worried and depressed cuz I don't have the family support helping me thru this im all alone dealing with it and its a lot to go thru alone

There are all kinds of people here on the boards, we'll try and support you. I bet there's other people here in the same situation.
    When you're stressed and having a hard time, taking some time to exercise or do some meal prep for the week might actually help you to relax. When I get stressed or upset or depressed, I go for a run or do a workout DVD and I feel a lot calmer afterwards.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    This!^^^^taking back control of things you can may help you feel less helpless and in turn give you the ability to fight on.