Stay at home dad looking for support

Options
I've been home for 13 years with two amazing children and I have packed on a little more weight each year. I'm at 269 this week and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! I need to lose 60+ pounds and from what I've been reading here having some support is quite helpful. I want to be healthier, more fit, and want to be around to know my kids' families. Feel free to add me and let's make some lifestyle changes!

Replies

• Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have 60+lb to lose too.
    Unfortunately I can't load your profile to send you a request
  • Bowsergirl
    Bowsergirl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm a stay at home mom also working on losing 60+ pounds.
  • mykulld
    mykulld Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First time for me posting on here actually, but I've been on MFP for quite some time mostly reading other posts. Add me to, As I'm a stay at home dad as well, running my own business inbetween so yah it's tough but if I can do you anyone can. I also want to start getting more involved on these forums to help myself get back onto loosing again now that the summer is over. I started on a low carb way of eating at my all time heaviest at 260, and for a good two or more years of up and downs have got back into the swing of things and got down to 179 back in July but have gained about 10 pounds since then (thanks summer). So I need to get back on the wagon once again.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Stay at home dad and part time personal trainer. Consistency and commitment are what counts when it comes to weight loss. You don't need to diet, but you do need to make sure you stay in calorie deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • megan913508
    megan913508 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...I am a pt stay at home mom...if you can call it that. Need as much motivation as I can get
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am a single stay at home mom who homeschools her daughter ....You are more than welcome to add me .....wishing you much success :)