Need Help On 21 Day Fix !!!

Options
I am starting the 21 Day Fix this coming Monday, and I just had a few questions about the calorie groups . I did the equation and based off of that I am supposed to be following the container system for the 2,100-2,300 Calorie group. How am I supposed to lose off of that? I am fairly sedentery . Beachbody AND Mfp says to eat around 1200-1400 a day.. so should I just go with that calorie group? Will I still lose weight? Help!

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Is this '21 day fix' something you purchase? If so maybe ask the person who you purchased it from.

You'll lose weight if you are in a calorie deficit.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about 21 Day Fix but perhaps the extra calories are beause of the workouts? I doubt you'll come close to burning 900 calories though.

Beachbody.com has a forum section. Perhaps you could find the answer there.
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would message the coach you purchased this from, they will be able to answer your questions. :)
  • marcae70
    marcae70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If you are working out, you can increase your calories slightly. Maybe it's already accounting for that?
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I would just trust the process and if you aren't seeing results, lower the container count. She is calculating your food based on your weight and how many calories you need daily. So, if you feel that it is too high for your activity level, I would go to the next level down after you have given it some time. 21Day fix, isn't about counting calories so try not to focus too much on that. I think it was my downfall the first time I did it.
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you have more questions. I am starting again next week