It has been awhile

Options
in a nutshell i was consistant last year with mfp and exersize and it all and lost almost 90 lbs then i got in a rut stress money and personal and i let it bring me down and i began not to care.. and many different things controlled my situation till i knew that i had to control my situation .. well anyway i am back and i may fall again but i have to start and start out slow i am going to so if you have motivation i could use some extra.. and i will do my best for you..

Replies

• teresa1121
    teresa1121 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just to add i have gained back 40 of that 90 lbs .. my long term goal is 60 lbs but one pound at a time...
  • angizzo96
    angizzo96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im with you! I fell off for months. I lost 20lbs and just gave up. I didnt gain any back, but I got 25 more lbs to go before Im happy!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself you won't fall :)
    Stay positive, strong and determined and I promise you can do this.

Good luck!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Been on here 100 days!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    We all go through this and I am happy to be a support! Feel free to add.
  • mp0526
    mp0526 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely understand about the stress! I just added a lot more things on my plate (figuratively) and have been trying to find a new balance. Stick with it!
  • ready4baby2014
    ready4baby2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The important thing is you are here now, keep up the great work!! :)
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @teresa1121 , glad that your back after a long break. I see you put on almost half the weight you lost, gotta remember this is a lifestyle change if you want to maintain. You don't really need a gym, if you miss a few days or a few months at the gym , that don't matter , what you must continue to do is eat healthy clean meals, that way if you fall off the gym it wouldn't matter because as long as you eat clean and watch the amount of calories you intake you still can maintain your weight and even continue to drop the pounds. Happy to see you come back to MFP. I'll be checking in on you.