Hello Sweetie

Options
13»

Replies

• Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    DoctahJenn wrote: »

Now, if you want a WEIRD episode, of course we all go to "Love and Monsters."

Can we please all agree to forget this episode ever happened? Then the worst episodes would just be the Agatha Christie ones, the Unicorn and the Wasp. Which were actually the first Doctor Who episodes I ever saw. I was sick and watching a Doctor Who marathon at the recommendation of a friend. I told him I thought it was horrible, and he told me to just watch the next episode and then decide. Well the next episode was the Library. And then I couldn't stop watching.
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »

Now, if you want a WEIRD episode, of course we all go to "Love and Monsters."

Can we please all agree to forget this episode ever happened? Then the worst episodes would just be the Agatha Christie ones, the Unicorn and the Wasp. Which were actually the first Doctor Who episodes I ever saw. I was sick and watching a Doctor Who marathon at the recommendation of a friend. I told him I thought it was horrible, and he told me to just watch the next episode and then decide. Well the next episode was the Library. And then I couldn't stop watching.

Normally I'd agree to forget, but then we'd lose what is possibly the best Doctor Who quote ever:

tumblr_m42p158gbK1rotjcao1_500.gif
    4163aac8a3d2ac56b6459660d20f8694baef1a6a_hq.gif
  • Saeraphine
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I do like that quote, because I very much have a bitter resentment for society telling me I'm supposed to be the good wife and have children. And when I tell someone I don't want to have children, they always act like I have no idea what I'm talking about, I must be this hysterical woman who will eventually come to her senses and get baby crazy. Life is so much more than procreation and being the middle class cog that turns the great corporate machine! *End rant, deep breaths* No offense to people who like/want/have children... and also I work for the corporate machine, but I use it to fund my geek addiction so... take that corporate machine!
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do like that quote, because I very much have a bitter resentment for society telling me I'm supposed to be the good wife and have children. And when I tell someone I don't want to have children, they always act like I have no idea what I'm talking about, I must be this hysterical woman who will eventually come to her senses and get baby crazy. Life is so much more than procreation and being the middle class cog that turns the great corporate machine! *End rant, deep breaths* No offense to people who like/want/have children... and also I work for the corporate machine, but I use it to fund my geek addiction so... take that corporate machine!

Ugh, this is the worst. I have no desire what so ever to procreate. I have known this for quite some time. I am 30, so pretty sure, I won't change my mind, but people still tell me all the time that I will.

Just spent the last week end with my nephew (who I love) and one of his friends. And it just further cemented the fact that I am not cut out to have kids.

Can everyone just do me a favor. If someone tells you they don't want kids, leave them be!

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

Ugh, this is the worst. I have no desire what so ever to procreate. I have known this for quite some time. I am 30, so pretty sure, I won't change my mind, but people still tell me all the time that I will.

Just spent the last week end with my nephew (who I love) and one of his friends. And it just further cemented the fact that I am not cut out to have kids.

Can everyone just do me a favor. If someone tells you they don't want kids, leave them be!

AMEN!!!! My husband does want kids; I always get the 'you're holding him back' speech. Hey, he knew this was a no-kid zone when we got married.
  • nade0069
    Options
    AMEN!!!! My husband does want kids; I always get the 'you're holding him back' speech. Hey, he knew this was a no-kid zone when we got married.

You get me so hard core it is scaring me lol.
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    I wish I could like these comments!
  • nade0069
    Options
    Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. @Saeraphine & @Angelfire365
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    And now for an interl-OOD. ((Get it?!))

tumblr_m0ak0dExAZ1qa6lp8.gif
    dancing-ood.gif
    tumblr_mywemioGn01szadl6o1_500.gif
  • Saeraphine
    Options
    OMG, lol. I can almost hear their song. It's beautiful. :confounded::wink: teehee
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    face-of-boe-singing-raggedyfan.jpg
  • Angelfire365
    Options

Oh for. . . I almost shot coffee out of my nose. . .
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »
    Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. @Saeraphine & @Angelfire365

B)
  • DoctahJenn
    Options
    And just in honor of the announcement NASA made today about running water found on Mars...

tv_watersofmars.jpg
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

LOLs!