I am back!! need help. single moms advice especially!

Options
I lost almost 40lbs thanks to mfp. Then I had a baby. So now I need to lose 25lbs to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have not been able to exercise. I have all the excuses in the world. Single mom, full time job, part time job ,commute towork ,baby nightwakings. Need some single moms advice on how they do it

Replies

• judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. No advice?
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'll offer free advice lol ...but I'm certainly no expert. I worked full time, raised two kids on my own & somehow managed to stayed fit. I did work extra activity into my daily activities...calf raises while washing dishes, body squats while brushing my teeth, run the stairs or take them 2 or 3 at a time slowly, crunches with a baby on my belly, lunges in the bathroom at work at breaktime.

Hope this gives you some ideas!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I don't believe you're making excuses - I DO believe you're being a little hard on yourself :)

You're a new mum, you're busy, you work - YOU of all people are ENTITLED to excuses. So don't beat yourself up about that. Yes your health is important and it's fantastic to see that you are willing to make some changes to become healthier and happier but remember, one step at a time. Take this at a pace you are comfortable with. Be kind and gentle to yourself - you have a lot to deal with as it is.

Believe in yourself. You can do this and you can reach your goals. Wishing you the best of luck