Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

would you flirt message with the person above?!?!

Options

Replies

• garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • anthony0779
    anthony0779 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely would
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    I would, and I have ;):*
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    id pass no offense bro
  • jathanaseas
    jathanaseas Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Have to pass
  • tatsntiaras
    tatsntiaras Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I’m shy
  • jathanaseas
    Options
    I’m shy

I doubt that

• tatsntiaras
    Options
    I’m shy

I doubt that
    Hehehe...... and why is that???
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling I have in a past life I do believe i've told her that she has a beautiful neck before!
  • tatsntiaras
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I have a feeling I have in a past life I do believe i've told her that she has a beautiful neck before!
    Ahhhh yes!!!!! I thought you looked familiar....😉
  • epr3996
    Options

How are our Dream children doing and what I mean by that is i've dreamed of us having children together. then us splitting up and you finding Mr. Right!
  • tatsntiaras
    Options

How are our Dream children doing and what I mean by that is i've dreamed of us having children together. then us splitting up and you finding Mr. Right!

Lmao...... ohhh but that wasn’t a dream. And they are doing fabulous!! I’ll tell little Timmy daddy said hi!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻lol
  • jathanaseas
    Options
    I don’t know seems she’s already got some lined up
  • tatsntiaras
    Options
    I don’t know seems she’s already got some lined up

Ya think??? Lol
  • epr3996
    Options

Lmao...... ohhh but that wasn’t a dream. And they are doing fabulous!! I’ll tell little Timmy daddy said hi!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻lol

How is little Madi I miss her so much I know she still snaps me but it's not the same! Is the back door still open all the time?
  • tatsntiaras
    Options

How is little Madi I miss her so much I know she still snaps me but it's not the same! Is the back door still open all the time?

Lol. ..... noooo I had to change the locks!!! Creepers out there... and you know little Madi..... she so shy like her momma!!!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Well I see no reason not to! :smiley:
  • tatsntiaras
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Well I see no reason not to! :smiley:

Ikr!!
This discussion has been closed.