Help!

Options
its almost Friday, I am dying for beer and I need all the support I can get. I'm trying super hard to be good and teach myself new habits, but the stupid beer in the fridge is staring at me with its evil eye!!!!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you have left for tonight?
  • Faithful_Chosen
    Faithful_Chosen Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Do you have enough calories left for a beer? Then have a beer. If you don't have the calories left, you have a beer and compensate tomorrow, you have a beer and you don't compensate tomorrow, or you do not have a beer.

It's all about making your own choices and being accountable for them :heart:
  • justmargie
    justmargie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have 1630 left for the day, still haven't eaten dinner and still have to take a walk.
    I just would have this overwhelming sense of guilt if I was to drink it.
  • justmargie
    Options
    Do you have enough calories left for a beer? Then have a beer. If you don't have the calories left, you have a beer and compensate tomorrow, you have a beer and you don't compensate tomorrow, or you do not have a beer.

It's all about making your own choices and being accountable for them :heart:
    I definitely have the calories left to do it. I shouldn't restrict myself so heavily.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Check out my diary. I have a beer every night.
  • justmargie
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Check out my diary. I have a beer every night.
    I just requested you
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,406 Member
    Options
    I had a beer tonight. A nice, big draft IPA that cost me over 400 calories, too. I enjoyed it! And it fit within my calorie goal. I don't do that every day, because it isn't worth the trade-off against food daily. But once or twice a week? Sure!

This is supposed to be a permanent change in how I eat & drink, because my old habits just weren't working for me. But I'm sure not gonna give up all beer forever!