Clean eating

Options

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I got it too, so your not alone. I'd say it's the latest blog post and they sent out a mass email, but it's from 7 days ago...so...random I guess.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I got it too. Some of those recipes do look good. I have to laugh at the "clean" stuff, though. Clearly, whoever is in charge of that part of MFP doesn't venture into these forums much!
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    I got it too. Some of those recipes do look good. I have to laugh at the "clean" stuff, though. Clearly, whoever is in charge of that part of MFP doesn't venture into these forums much!

Apparently not! @ninerbuff , what say you?
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    They sent it to your inbox?

No, to my personal email address.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    They sent it to your inbox?

No, to my personal email address.

You subscribed to the newsletter. I got it too.

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    I got it too, so your not alone. I'd say it's the latest blog post and they sent out a mass email, but it's from 7 days ago...so...random I guess.

The one I got on the 14th was this article: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/the-beginners-guide-to-clean-eating/ and the one from seven days ago is a challenge: https://www.facebook.com/events/137082833303847/

MFP blog is on the clean eating bandwagon!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    OHHH, is it time for the funnies?
    895f4brkzquy.jpeg

supedvlldg5s.jpeg
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

IKR
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out why this is thread worthy, are you feeling some type of way because they sent it to your personal email or promoting cleaning eating?

What do you mean by "some type of way"? I've never heard that expression.