tips for gastric sleeve people:)

Options
Hello beautiful people. I had gastric sleeve on July 22 2015. I must say what a journey. I was at 220 now 180. I had a lot of problems trying to figure out how to get all my protein and 64 oz of water.Had many headaches to and just felt like crap at least 4 days of the week. I am at 2 months now and still struggle with water intake but have found keeping a journal of what i eat and when i eat helps me figure out the best times to drink. I take my vitamins in the morning and at night chew's or chewables, I also take biotin for my hair..It really bothers me i could lose hair..or i will lose hair:( I now have acid, which i have never had so figuring out how to deal with that. mainly drinking water helps,and anti acids are my friend. On a good note,my asthma is gone..cholesterol is gone ..Im still figuring out when enough food is enough. im a snacker at home to. so i do keep fruit and cheese and protein drinks handy. The best tasting ones are at Costco. I do find that i girrgle quit a bit in my throat or esophagus right after i drink anything. Its pretty loud. But all in all my friends whom are out 6 months now say everything will change and we will feel the best we have ever felt. So good luck,and be happy:)