:)

Options
Beccijoy97
Beccijoy97 Posts: 52 Member
So I am suppose to introduce myself on hear so HI......:) I am on hear as you could see by my category description to gain weight, I am not anorexic if that is what your first thought is I just am very skinny small person as my doctor says small boned and petite:DDDD I am trying to gain more weight in muscle mass so I will be gorging myself on food while working out!!!!!

Replies

• try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Any luck yet?
  • _Bropollo_
    _Bropollo_ Posts: 168 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Beccijoy97 wrote: »
    so I will be gorging myself on food while working out!!!!!

You only need a few hundred calorie surplus to bulk effectively. Anything over 300 what your maintenance cals are will go purely to fat storage. So definitely hit your surplus, but save yourself some work later and don't do the "dreamer bulk" eating everything in sight, you will get real frustrated. You might already know this and you were just trying to be silly with your post, but JUST in case, there ya go.

Good lifting programs for beginners: Strong Curves, Ice Cream Fitness, Starting Strength, Stronglifts 5x5
  • nbusam7
    nbusam7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Takes all different kinds to fill this crazy world, variety is beautiful. Each of us striving to grow into our own perfection. This is such a fantastic site for reference and support. Best wishes to you.
  • Beccijoy97
    Options
    Any luck yet?
    ->>>> No,,,,, I have really only logged my food once or twice, I ate went back for seconds had snacks and was still 1000 calories behind I don't know how someone eats that much
  • Beccijoy97
    Options
    _Bropollo_ wrote: »
    [quote="Beccijoy97;10254743"so I will be gorging myself on food while working out!!!!!
    no I actually did not know that,,,,, thanks for the advice:)

• Beccijoy97
    Options
    [quote="nbusam7;This is such a fantastic site for reference and support. Best wishes to you.[/quote] so so true,,,, thank you so much:) and best wishes to you too!!!!