when rejection makes you smile

Options
cubsgirlinny
cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
NSV...at the farmers' market a new vendor was doing wine tasting (hey, we all get tempted) I was curious, but got rejected. The reason- I didn't have my ID on me and they card the young folks. Let's just say 21 was more than a few yesterdays ago. Must be all this water and cleaner eating are paying off! Felt great! :bigsmile:

***Note: not a debate on what clean eating is or means. Whatever it means to you is great. Here it just means that with the exception of almond milk and coconut oil I don't eat anything I can't get from the farmers' market- I like local in season stuffs :smooched:

Replies

• gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yep, That is a great feeling!
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    Here's to looking younger:D
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic ;-)
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I wish that would happen to me again but unfortunately the guy at the liquor store has the memory of an elephant so doesn't need to ask me for id. I don't even go that often but he asks me how my course is going etc so he definitely remembers me.
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I got carded the other day and couldn't believe it... I asked the waiter if he had been drinking...lol when he seen my drivers license he exclaimed "No Way!" (I think he just wanted a good tip) lol but it felt good. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!