Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Glucose/Insulin data tracking.

Is there a way to track my Glucose readings and Insulin units data alongside the exercise and food data?

Replies

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Only way I know how is the notes section
  • alt5057
    alt5057 Posts: 62 Member
    It's not alongside the data, but if you go to My Home->Check-in->Track additional measurements, then add another measurement, you could track it there, but I think you can only track once per day with that.

You could try a google doc and add in a chart? I know its a pain to have things in multiple places, but I do that for weekly weight loss tracting (I do daily tracking on MFP and found I like to see how I do in a given week since daily weighing fluctuates so much). So you could have a column for date, time, maybe if it was with X meal or X exercise - so if you ever wanted to come back to it, it would be easier to match things up - and then glucose and insulin.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Please see my response to your same question in the linked discussion thread.
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10254725/diabetes#latest