2 years later...original goal met (135lbs gone) PICS included. Still working

Options
melissasue0317
melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
2 years ago I made a decision to live my life healthier. Joined weight watchers and later on just continued on my own with you guys here at myfitnesspal. 135lbs later, I reached my original goal weight. I am still a work in progress with a new revised goal weight. But I never thought I would get here. To those that think they can't or won't make it. Stick to your guns and hold on. You will. You can. I have and will continue on. ‪#‎nosurgery‬ ‪#‎gettinghealthy‬ ‪#‎onedayatatime‬ ‪#‎newlife‬ ‪#‎dailystruggle‬
ydullhut3rwv.jpg
k0x5qw5h66fu.jpg

Replies

• klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congrats on this sucess!
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look like a different person. Love the twins.
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Okay, seriously...I was looking and wondering where you were in the after pics. I thought maybe you had posted of a friend and you were somewhere in the background. You entirely look like a new person!

I'm so happy for your accomplishments. You really are inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Way to go!! Nice transformation :)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    Thanks guys!!

I still see me as my "before". When people seem shocked at my appearance, I am seriously questioning if I have something in my teeth or in my hair because I feel like I look the same.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Congratulations !! twins? how special , you are very inspiring to everyone else who is still not there. you look amazing!!!! and I love your mirrors in the back seat, I think I see two little babys..you look totally different so people probably will not recognize you, continue on !!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If I knew you, but hadn't seen you for a long time, I reckon I'd walk right past you! What a change! Seriously well done. <3
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    Yes twins :)I have 2.5 year old twins, boy and girl.
  • camilledaisy
    camilledaisy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Thanks for posting, it really helps me believe it's possible for me to lose the 100+pounds I have to.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Whit woo !!! well done, you look amazing x
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I really need this inspiration tonight. Thank you! :)
  • Chelseamatic1
    Chelseamatic1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You go Mama! You look wonderful
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look sensational! Thank you for sharing and encouraging those of us who are still near the start line to keep going.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Awesome job!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. You wanted it, you went after it, and you achieved it. You are and will be an inspiration to me and many others. :)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    As a mother of 2.5 year old twins (non identical girls) I totally understand how big a battle it can be. :-) Good for you! I am 17kg from my goal and seeing your pics is a great motivator.
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    Thank you all
  • Marcus_2015
    Marcus_2015 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how different people look when the weight comes off of the face.

You are quite beautiful...!

R
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!