I've found my motivation for walking as exercise!

Options
Lol. I'm in Pittsburgh visiting my parents, from Northern Virginia. In Virginia where I live it's basically flat. Here in Pittsburgh it's all hills. But not ordinary hills .... we're talking about HILLS. omg... :open_mouth:

Also here in Pittsburgh at the Giant Eagle grocery store is their store brand of Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream. SO good. Back home the store brand (Giant) of Chocolate Moose Tracks is terrible.

So here I am walking these hills with my mind on that ice cream. lol. "Keep going up and over that next hill because there's ice cream in the freezer." and "That's a STREET? looks more like a ski slope...but keep going, keep going...because there's ice cream in the freezer." lol. Hey, whatever works, right?

I have the portion measured out and I've halved the exercise calories that MFP gave me so I figure I'm going fine. I can't wait to weigh myself when I get home. But whatever that scale says it's definitely worth it, because if you like chocolate this is the best ice cream. :love:

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I'd walk up hills for ice cream too!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Monklady, do you take your dog on walks with you? 'Cuz he is kinda cute :)
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Monklady, do you take your dog on walks with you? 'Cuz he is kinda cute :)
    I do when I'm home. But she didn't come with me on this trip. Although even when I do walk her here I don't get quite the workout I've been getting because she stops to sniff and pee so often. lol. I could force her to keep walking but I know dogs do like to sniff. :)