Legs

Options
I've been losing inches, but still have the same old legs. And suggestions on how to lose some of that fat on my legs maybe my calves as well?

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You can't make it come off any one place. That would be so nice. I hate my thighs! But, no. It comes off wherever it feels like.

It's so annoying. I don't need thin toes, fingers and arms. I'd like to ask the God of Fat (Adiposes? :wink: )
    if he could put the fat back in my arms, boobs, fingers and toes (maybe even butt) and TAKE IT OFF MY THIGHS, PLEASE.

Just have to keep dieting and wait...and hope...and pray that it disappears from the are you'd like it to leave.
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges, lunges and squats. Add strength training into your routine and you'll see those babies shape up wonderfully :) Keeping a clean diet is great, cardio is great, but nothing changes the shape of my body like strength training.

The great thing about working out your legs is that you don't need a gym membership or any kind of special equipment to work them really well. You can do body weight squats, lunges, and calf raises in your house. If you buy yourself a set of 10lb dumbbells, you can add some extra resistance and get some dead lifts in to target your hammies.