Anytime Fitness- Any members or users?

Options
Parmcat
Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
Considering joining a gym, and took a tour of a new club that is opening up this summer called Anytime Fitness

Has anyone ever used on of their clubs?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Parm

Replies

• TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have a membership at Anytime Fitness. I personally love it. Each gym is different as in the machines they have, price of membership, class they offer, and personal trainers. I go to the gym in Jennings Louisiana, it's the one closest to my house. I really love the elements fitness on command. There are several different class you can take either by yourself or with others. They have Vibe dance classes, Stomp classes, Yoga classes and others; but again each gym has different things. Another thing I like about Anytime fitness is that they are open 24 hours a day so you can go at anytime, and after your first 30 days you can go to any Anytime Fitness anywhere. So if you are traveling and there is a Anytime Fitness where you are going (as long as its after your first 30 days) you can just use your key and get in. If there is anymore questions you have just let me know and I will answer them the best I can. Congrats on making the choice to exercise!
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I also am an anytime member. There are 2 gyms in my city that I have been to, and both are well equipped and clean. They have pretty much everything you need at a gym, free weights, machines, bikes, ellipticals, treadmills. The one thing they don't have that I would like is a rowing machine. The 24 hour aspect iw what drew me to them as i often get off work at 3 am and then head to the gym. They don't seem to have a lot of "classes" at the ones here, but there are personal trainers available. They also have a web site, but I haven't really checked out what all they have online.
    Mike