Hello!! Looking for friends for motivation

Options
Hello :) I am new here, looking for positive vibes and support! I am 51, mom of three wonderful kiddos and finally need to focus on myself. Need to lose 30 lbs, and menopause sucks :(

Replies

• sarah_constable
    Options
    Hi I am also new on here looking for support. I'm 38, a mum of three great children. I need to work on myself now need to lose 30 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • omatga
    omatga Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd love to support you on your journey. I'm a 44 yr old Mom of three and new Grandma. :) This is an awesome tool to have!
  • liliacpg14
    liliacpg14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im not new but ikeep goin back stop started again .
  • looneymom
    looneymom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes menopause sucks I still have 50 lbs to loose and already lost 33 lbs. Add me if you want.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :)
  • clskinner71
    clskinner71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a support group. Here is my story.

I recently came back to Fitness Pal. I am 43 years old and went to the doctor in May because of an increase in weight, afternoon exhaustion, and a feeling like I had a "fuzzy brain" in the afternoons. Well... it appears that I am post menapausal. I am 5 foot tall and about 7 years ago I was 150 pounds. Through weight watchers I lost 40 pounds. I am now at 134 and not real happy. My delimma is that it appears it is almost impossible to loose weight in menapause. I am searching for a support group to help with this.