Where is the first place you notice your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• 89GermanG
    89GermanG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Boobs!
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Face, collarbones, boobs. I've lost a lot in my waist because I've gone down three sizes but i still have a lot to lose in that region. Six months ago I had bras I couldn't fit into because they were too tight. Now those same bras are so loose that I can no longer wear them. SIGH!!!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Face, arms, boob, legs, bum and last is belly.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My face only because my glasses keep sliding off lol
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Face and belly. At one point I ended up looking like a barbie with unrealistic waist to hip and chest proportions, but then it evened out some as I lost more.
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    It just seems to happen all over and then as a few months go by I see some muscle group or body curve I used to not see

Right now I am seeing some veins appearing in my obliques and sides.

Body fat is in the 12.5-13% range so changes from dropping 5 pounds seem more dramatic than 100 pounds ago.

It has been 2 years. Going from XXL to M shirts, nothing is the same really.

• xSanne22
    xSanne22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My thighs and hips have become a lot smaller. But also in my face. I'd say my arms is a problem area.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    My moobs went away first. Also a nicer jaw line.
  • rxjesrk
    rxjesrk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    For me, it's generally all over, but I've noticed a significant loss around my mid-section. Pants that usually fit snugly are dropping and drooping from around my waist.
    Hip section, face, boobs, thighs, belly. In that order.

• rxjesrk
    rxjesrk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    rxjesrk wrote: »
    For me, it's generally all over, but I've noticed a significant loss around my mid-section. Pants that usually fit snugly are dropping and drooping from around my waist.
    Hip section, face, boobs, thighs, belly. In that order.
    lastly, arms

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    I noticed it in my face first ... then my hands.

I've lost everywhere now, and am nearing my goal, but I still have the belly.
  • owensy12
    owensy12 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My face, legs and waist. My stomach and chest are still shrinking, but not at the rate I want! :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    My collar bone!

I'm at a bit of an awkward phrase at the moment - I have around 7 lbs to go until 'goal'. My tummy and arms are agreeing that I have extra 'fat' to lose but my collar bone is protruding quite substantially to the point where it looks a bit yucky. I have also gone down two bra cup sizes. So it's as though the front bit of my body is saying 'NO MORE!!!' and the rest is saying "I AM STILL WOBBLING!". I know we can't spot reduce - but maaaaan if we could...!!!!
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I noticed it on my feet first.
    I thought I was alone in that. My gym shoes are no longer fitting. They are flopping around like clown shoes.

My shorts are falling off now. So that is second to go.

Lol, of all the places my feet was the last place I wanted to lose it!! Not like anyone was gonna be sayin "Hey bro, your feet are lookin smaller! What's your secret to ripped feet?".
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Abs and Boobies and Cheeks. lol
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My neck believe it or not! I had a necklace that was tight and all of a sudden, it was sitting nicely :)

Then it was my knees, calves, belly and now it's just generally a bit all over! My face was last to notice any change. Only half way there though.
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wrists! And then definitely belly, because I used to have my belly rest up against the steering wheel in the car, and now I'm several inches away from it, so I've definitely shrunk in belly and back.

Seen a big change in my calves and ankles too.
  • Damien_Scott
    Damien_Scott Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My stomach started getting floppy, and I can pull some skin away from my arms. The very first thing I noticed was how it was getting easier to clean my back.

Now my moobs are getting really small and almost dissapear when my arms are up or I lay down :smiley:
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Face, followed by bum, followed by thighs, followed by arms/boobs, and my stomach just laughs at me. :(
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Face, followed by bum, followed by thighs, followed by arms/boobs, and my stomach just laughs at me. :(

My stomach laughs at me too - not fair, is it!!!!! :)