Obligatory one year success story

Options
2»

Replies

• serenitymcc
    serenitymcc Posts: 30 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ... the biggest change is mental. Especially with exercise. Who knew I'd ever be able to run a mile, let alone 5! If I can do that, I can do anything!

First off, congratulations! ! Second, thank you for sharing - these boards are a huge boost, even to those of us who mostly lurk. Third, you and I are on such similar paths! I'm 41, 5'4", started at 253, now 171, size 24 to 14. I got a treadmill in March then started walking outside. Suddenly decided to jog a smidge and did C25K - recently graduated from that and now on C210K. Never before in my life have I legitimately set a goal (finish the program) and met it, so the pride (a new emotion) is overwhelming and really does make the rest of life's challenges seem more manageable.
    Keep it up! 64 more days until my obligatory 1 year post :D
  • serenitymcc
    serenitymcc Posts: 30 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hey, did you know you could edit for up to one hour after you post? LOL I'd probably know that if I posted more :expressionless:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!