Before & During 50lbs down

Options
13»

Replies

• docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT and it is obvious to anyone that you have lost a LOT more than 10 lbs. One piece of advice (given your recent update), please try to stop smoking!! It will make it easier for you to run and it will free up a lot of cash for you to buy the more healthy foods. Clearly you have terrific willpower and have come so far. Just make that one last step and I bet everything else gets easier too. Well done!!!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You look great!!!

Some people just dont have it in them to be happy for other people.. I no longer have any need for those people in my life.They will be there when things are going bad but if something good happens to you it's a different story. The mark of a true friend is the one that can genuinely be happy for you.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    drwho5_zps8496d39b.gif

You've done an OUTSTANDING job ........ and I love your attitude ....... keep on truckin' !
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing- you look amazing. Your goals that you set for yourself is why you succeeded. Just think on how much more money you will save when you kick the smoking habit. My heart goes out to you on that one. Smoking is the hardest addiction to kick, so stick with your goal and once you have been smoke free you will enjoy new and improved smell senses and taste buds. Your heart and lungs will thank you later on in life and you will be able to run longer and farther.

Continue to be the best you can be!
  • marias0922
    marias0922 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your co-worker is definitely jealous! You look fabulous and it definitely looks like a lot more than 10 pounds! Way to go!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Your coworker is just jealous. You look great. Anyone would be able to tell you lost more than 10 lbs. Keep pressing forward. You will reach your goal. :smile:
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Your co-worker is just jealous! You look great! Awesome work and dedication. GO YOU!
  • jessizona80
    jessizona80 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I think your coworker is just a twit. You and I have similar stats and goals and in-fact, I had the same shirt that you are wearing in your before picture and just took it out of my closet to get rid of yesterday!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Jealous or clueless co-worker -- seriously, what is it with people? I would never say something like that, even if I were thinking it, because it's just rude! Pix look great, you look awesome, keep up the fantastic work!

The co-worker reminds me of a boss I had once. About 10 years ago, I lost 90 pounds (and have since gained it back and now I'm getting rid of it for good), and she was about 220 or so. I held my weight in my *kitten* area (I'm a pear for sure), and she was more rotund in the abdomen area. However, I knew I was fat. She was delusional. And probably, in retrospect, jealous. When I got into the 210s and such, she came to me with a lovely sweater and said that her father-in-law had given it to her and it was just SOOO big for her that she couldn't wear it, and she couldn't believe he would think she needed such a large size, and could I believe that? And then "and so I thought of you! I figured you could wear it! I mean, it's a really expensive sweater." In one gift she managed to convey her a) dislike of the gift she was giving me, b) belief that I was obviously ginormus and she wasn't, and c) that as a poorer employee of hers, I should be grateful to get a hand-me down expensive item. I took it and wore it because it was great, and because I knew the truth -- because of how she wore her weight, the sweater was actually too small for her around the waist!

I just laughed as I lost another 20 pounds and even she had to finally admit I was skinnier than her. Then she got termed and I got promoted and I haven't seen her since.

Karma and weight loss -- gotta love it!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference..even on the face!! Well done girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!