Last 30

Options
Well I'm back on board haven't lost any more though I haven't gained any trying to lose these last 30 n scale will just not move its been 4 yrs have lost over 100+ I'm ready to just throw in the towel,I've come so far though plz any ideas help thank u

Replies

• fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    You know how to do this. I'd lower your calorie count by 100 a day and see if that helps you get off the maintenance program you're on. You've done great, just tweak it a little.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. So frustrating! I finished losing 100 pounds and a bit around two years ago, still have 25 I want gone. I'd be willing to bet I've gained and lost 200 pounds these past two years, but they were all in 10-20 pound increments. Up and down, up and down. I have to get steady!
  • vball1121
    vball1121 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Last 10 is hard, especially because usually when you lose the last 10, you realize you're still 10 lbs away again. Get some inspiration pictures and don't forget how far you've come!
  • MSOLISSCHMIDT
    MSOLISSCHMIDT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for ur words, dropping 100 Cals is what I'm doing this week so will see.
    Azu... Long as u keeping it off n staying healthy all that matters

Yes last 10 the killer cause u are so close