Attempt number 2, anyone want to come along for the ride? :o)

Options
panchakshara
panchakshara Posts: 37 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there,

I lost a bunch of weight using MFP about a year ago, then I moved cross country and gained it all back, plus some due to stress and lack of stability in living arrangements (I'm a compulsive binge eater and I relapsed, hard). I've got ~30 lbs to lose now, and would love to have new buddies who want to commit to a 6-8 month cut with me, since I'm assuming that's about how long it will take for me to get back to where I was. Anyone else have similar goals or time frame to reach their goals? I'm especially looking for people who will bug me if I try and drop out :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 with this site ... life and tragedy got in my way and I gave up and deleted my old account ...took a few years off to find myself ...came back in Jan. of this year was doing great lost 36lbs then bam hit with 4 deaths in a 3 month span ....I gained 30lbs of the 36 lbs back ...Finally something clicked in my head and I said to myself these 4 people don't want me to give up on myself so I got out of my funk and I am going strong again .....I have a lot more to lose than you but I am here for the long haul and I won't let anything stop me ....Feel free to add me ..wishing you much success :)
  • jelenagottobe
    jelenagottobe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow nice . Im only doing this app cause in school we are learning about being healthy andhet ld us to use this app to help keep track of what e eath
  • panchakshara
    Options
    Welcome back .... I lost 78lbs back in 09/2010 with this site ... life and tragedy got in my way and I gave up and deleted my old account ...took a few years off to find myself ...came back in Jan. of this year was doing great lost 36lbs then bam hit with 4 deaths in a 3 month span ....I gained 30lbs of the 36 lbs back ...Finally something clicked in my head and I said to myself these 4 people don't want me to give up on myself so I got out of my funk and I am going strong again .....I have a lot more to lose than you but I am here for the long haul and I won't let anything stop me ....Feel free to add me ..wishing you much success :)

added :)
  • somethingbeautiful
    Options
    I'm new to this but keen to make as many new friends as I can :smile:
    I'm 29 and I live in New Zealand, that little country near Australia.. :blush:
    Looking for new friends, feel free to add me peoples! xx
    Jess
  • panchakshara
    Options
    I'm new to this but keen to make as many new friends as I can :smile:
    I'm 29 and I live in New Zealand, that little country near Australia.. :blush:
    Looking for new friends, feel free to add me peoples! xx
    Jess

added as well :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :D