Blogilates!

Options
Tic150
Tic150 Posts: 23 Member
edited September 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi guys, I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)

I was wondering how many of you have tried Blogilates.
If you don't know what that is, here is a link:http://www.blogilates.com/workout-video-index/ .
(It's basically Pilates you can do at home, with no equipment.)
She uploads a monthly workout calendar on her website and you can get access to it if you sign up for the free newsletter.

I'm asking this because Blogilates it's one of my favorite workouts and I am really curious how many fans are around here. :p Let's have a discussion!

Replies

• ninhuntress007
    ninhuntress007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I use blogilates and I watch Casey Ho on YouTube as well. I recently subscride to the app and even though its a $1 it is worth it^^
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Tic150 wrote: »
    I was wondering how many of you have tried Blogilates.

I haven't. I don't like how she promotes the spot-reduction myth. You might try posting on her forum.
  • itscherishbetch
    Options
    Hey! I primarily use Cassey's calendar. I am very sedentary (schooling leaves little time) and sometimes yo-yo with working out (if I feel behind on coursework), however I've lost 15 pounds and 6" around my waist since starting in mid-April.

The only thing I don't like are her butt/lower leg work-outs. Some of them are OK, but for my booty, all i'm looking for is a lil lift and I'm happy to keep my thick thighs lmfao. However, I do love bridges and fire-hydrant (ouch!)

:p

I've also started looking at Tone It Up videos, but there is no way I'm paying $250 for their plan lol.
  • amplifyre
    amplifyre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I adore Cassey!