Any 2500-3000 calorie open diary people care to share?

Options
ultrahoon
ultrahoon Posts: 467 Member
edited September 2015 in Food and Nutrition
Hi,

I'm a boring eater. While I don't do clean eating, or anything restrictive apart from counting calories, I tend to eat the same few meals over and over and over. This is because I am a supertaster. Basically if it has a sharp, pungent, or hot flavour to it, I don't like it. Coffee, eggs, spicy food, cocoa, etc, all that good stuff is immediately ruled out.

I am looking for inspiration from other peoples food diaries in the 2500 -3000 calorie per day range. Bonus points for being easy to make, mega bonus points for anything that avoids spicy, or pungent flavours.

Thanks for your time.

Edited for clarity.

Replies

• ultrahoon
    Options
    Seriously, don't worry if your diary is boring / not healthy, I won't tell!
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 2,600-2,900 range.

Fair warning: I tend to eat the same things each day, too.
  • ajm_uwe
    ajm_uwe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on 3,000 at the moment. I tend to eat random things split between home made abd shop bought at the moment.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Alas, my diary would be useless to you as I live for complicated, spicy recipes! I made some Pad Se Ew last week that was to die for.

Maybe try the recipes on the MFP blog? https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/category/eat/ Since I don't find a lot of them especially interesting, they may be perfect for you :)

Plus, you can click to log :smiley:
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am trying to hit around the 2,400 mark. I do love spicy food but it does not consume my diet. I admit a lot of my diet is meat and veg.
  • ultrahoon
    Options
    Excellent, thanks, snooping over some diaries now!
  • thintribe2014
    thintribe2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    2400 and I tend to consume the same daily