Sick and tired of being overweight

Options
Hi my name is Beth . New to this sight . Tired of being chubby . Have had some personal depression issues cause me to gain weight . Depression sucks! Need help and motivation

Replies

• krbkrat
    krbkrat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth - I'm in the same boat! I have gained A LOT of weight over the last 2-3 years and haven't been able to reverse the trend. Stayed about the same the last 6 months - so that's at least a plus I suppose.
  • MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I know exactly how you feel...add me and I will help keep you motivated
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth - Welcome :)

You're in the right place for motivation - a lot of us are in exactly the same boat so don't be afraid to reach out.

Wishing you the best of luck!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    BETH!!! You are going to kick some butt...almost said booty but not sure if people still toss that word around! Anyways...where was I...OH YAH!! I need to give you a High Five...and lets throw in a Fist Bump!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also tired of being overweight yet I struggle staying with eating healthy and tracking!!! Looking to make friends to help motivate!
  • stephaniespringer212
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am truly passionate about helping others find weightloss success like I have!! I've lost 80 pounds and I can help you :) email me at stephaniespringer212@gmail.com to get started!