Ready for my 30th Birthday today -44 pounds!!

Options
krystynnaa
krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
I am getting ready to celebrate my 30th today (which is on Monday) I have never felt so goo. Feb 18th I decided to start eating better. Shortly after I started logging with MFP. I have only dieted up until this point, maybe will start excercising a little further down the road towards goal. I just checked and actually lost 45 now not 44 (everyone one counts!!)

Start weight 262
Current weight 217
Goal weight 150
Height 5'4"
starting size 20
Current size 16-18

Kind MFP helped me below with pics!

Replies

• ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to celebrate my 30th today (which is on Monday) I have never felt so goo. Feb 18th I decided to start eating better. Shortly after I started logging with MFP. I have only dieted up until this point, maybe will start excercising a little further down the road towards goal.

Start weight 262
    Current weight 217
    Goal weight 150
    Height 5'4"

Last Summer July 2012

August2012_zps108814ec.jpg

March 2013
    beforefront_zps6506278b.jpg

Today June 22 2013

cbd31b1b-6985-4004-a5a8-30eab5216b14_zpsf4629c34.jpg
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    Thank you for picture help!!
  • ShaunaMcMac
    ShaunaMcMac Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, great job!
  • crimsongypsy
    crimsongypsy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great-love your tats :) I'd like to send you friend request. I was almost 250 lbs-your story is close to mine. I need reassurance that reaching the low 2's is possible. Your 44 lb loss is pretty much my initial big goal. Awesome job!!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Welcome to the terrific 30's! :drinker:
  • jesuison
    jesuison Posts: 34
    Options
    Lookin good lady! You certainly don't look 30 years old first off. Second, you should feel good because you look great. Have a wonderful birthday, and go out and strut your stuff!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    You look great-love your tats :) I'd like to send you friend request. I was almost 250 lbs-your story is close to mine. I need reassurance that reaching the low 2's is possible. Your 44 lb loss is pretty much my initial big goal. Awesome job!!

I get it for sure, low 200's seemed like a joke at first, but it really can happen, insane.(I am thinking maybe 100's soon maybe.. dare I say? ) Good luck to you, feel free to add me :)
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! You look awesome!!
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    Lookin good lady! You certainly don't look 30 years old first off. Second, you should feel good because you look great. Have a wonderful birthday, and go out and strut your stuff!

That is so sweet thank you very much :flowerforyou:
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    congratulations, happy 30th birthday, i was 30 in january and that's when i decided i needed to change, you are doing fab :smile:
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Looking great. I started off ten lbs heavier and I too thought low 200's was a joke. I am so close to being under 200. Again great work.
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    congratulations, happy 30th birthday, i was 30 in january and that's when i decided i needed to change, you are doing fab :smile:

Thank you :D Well lets hope 30 is the best year ever then! Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • krystynnaa
    Options
    wow 69 pounds- great job girl. We are doing this!!
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy 30th Birthday!! You look fabulous!! I've got the same goals, started a 263.2 and now at 243lb. My 30th birthday is in 2 months and 1 day, and 30 has got to look better than 20 did. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm so sending you a friend request!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Happy 30th birthday. You look great!
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Happy birthday!! You look great, and your hair is so cute!! :smile:
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look very beautiful :)
  • brender88
    brender88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be 32 on Monday :) Happy Birthday & Congrats! I know how hard it is to do this; but so worth it :) & you look fabo!
    Brender
    :flowerforyou:
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    awesome job! your hard work really shows. happy happy birthday and have a great time :D
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!