50lbs down/onederland/ FINALLY something worked :)

Options
2»

Replies

• RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Brilliant transformation, well done! You are beautiful, that picture with your girl is just gorgeous:heart:
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement. You look beautiful!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow - you look amazing! (I love that dress!) what a great story and thank you so much for sharing.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard earned success!

Here is what struck me: You seem happy and confident in your before pix. That is usually not the case IMHO. Do you look healthier now? Yup! But you were always beautiful and confident.

Your daughter is a lucky girl ;)

Oh and you are a lovely young lady:flowerforyou:
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Great job!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • BekahMF
    BekahMF Posts: 1
    Options
    It is a joy to see you so so happy in yourself. There is a reason why you are one of my most loved friends and I love you are now having confidence to see how amazing you are.

You were beautiful before but you look strikingly, breathtakingly stunning these days.

So pleased for you and proud to call you my friend xx
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!

BekahMF <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The lady I owe the start of my journey to, who hassled me until I came here to shut her up lol My total inspiration and loveliest friend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud!! You look beautiful!
  • MAvila66
    MAvila66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ok, Thanks. I've actually seen stone referenced on the boards on several occasions.
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Love that dress and you look fantastic :) keep it up
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    OnederLAND feels sooooo good. and darling, YOU LOOK MARVELOUS! :flowerforyou:
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lovely:smile:
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look gorgeous. keep up the great work.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    awh, beautiful photo of you and your babe. You are sincere and confident - I love that about you and you are very easy on the eye LOL smoking hot ! Congrats on your loss : }
  • AshleyHL24
    Options
    So awesome!! Go you!
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is quite a transformation! Thanks for sharing your story and your pics. It really is so inspirational!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thanks to each and every one of you who have taken the time to comment (and compliment!). This is only a partial transformation - I keep telling myself wait and see what you look like when you reach your ultimate goal!! lol

I look forward to seeing/hearing each one of our transformations as we all work on ourselves :)

Nyk x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!