In your 30's?

Options
2»

Replies

• GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. SW 180, CW 169, GW 142(ish).
    I'm here about 7/8 weeks. So far so good but the weight loss is slowing down.
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, and had a baby girl this year :) I weight 102 pounds at 5'2" /3". I'm on here to clean up my postpartum eating habits!
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37. I started back in March. I was 260 lbs now down to 204 lbs, feel free to add me
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 with a looming birthday. ;) Anyone who would like more friends can add me!
  • BigDad85
    BigDad85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 30 272lbs and 6'4"...I am a dad of 2 with another on the way. I really just want to be healthy so I can be around for my grandkids:)
  • SammyQG
    SammyQG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and 5'4. SW: 168 CW: No clue. I won't be weighing myself for another week and a half. I'm trying to be healthy and not just thin. GW: Around 145ish. I'll be any and everyone's friend. I'm not picky! :)
  • scairns19
    scairns19 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, still trying to lose the baby weight from my only daughter who is almost 10! LOL. My goal is to be under 200 by my 40th birthday. SW:315 CW:232 GW: 185
  • Nikkita29
    Nikkita29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 33, still trying to lose the baby weight from my daughter who's turning 2 in Dec! I've lost 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks, weighed in at 176 today. My short term goal is to lose another 10 by Halloween. Getting over a terrible cold but needing some motivation to get back to the gym!
  • danikaiwai
    danikaiwai Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heya people
    Im 30 and am aiming to lose the last 44 pounds so i can live in my 30s fit and healthy.
    Im happy to connect with anyoneelse out there who wants to share motivation ideas and inspiration!!!
  • Maybeesometimes
    Maybeesometimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm 29 and some change I'm hoping to enter my 30s looking good and being healthy
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    I'm 29 and some change I'm hoping to enter my 30s looking good and being healthy

Welcome! Glad you're here!
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 32(gasp) SW: 262 CW:208 GW:182 (for now) I have been up and down and only recently lost 16 pounds. My goal is healthier not skinny and I am a real eater. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 32(gasp) SW: 262 CW:208 GW:182 (for now) I have been up and down and only recently lost 16 pounds. My goal is healthier not skinny and I am a real eater. Anyone feel free to add me.

Hello! Great work so far!! Sending friend request...
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have used this site on and off for about 5 years now. In 2013 I lost one pound shy of 50. I was down to 132. I am back up to 165 and I need to get back in gear. I am 5' 7" and like I said 165 lbs. My goal is to lose 25 lbs. Feel free to add me (anyone) I need all the motivation I can get!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 38 (even though in my head I'm still 29..hehe)! I'm looking to shed a few pounds. It would be nice to have some active friends. Most of mine ditched me after I went on an 100-day MFP hiatus. SW: 193, CW: 189, GW: 140(ish).
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 31 and still have a ways to go to get to my goal.
  • luishernandez22
    Options
    I'm 30 and weight 224. I've been trying to lose 24 pounds and gain muscle for 3 years now. I can't schedule a routine with any body, because of my flexible long work hours as a local truck driver. I really want to get involed in a fitness lifestyle.
  • Annmt76
    Annmt76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm 38 almost 39. I'm looking to make friends who will help keep me motivated and on track with accountability. I'm getting the gastric operation in a couple months and am trying to do this the the right way. Please add me :)