New again - Support Welcomed and Will be Returned

Options
Hi,

I'm back again on MFP. I really love this website and it's done so much for me in the past. But like most food addicts I let the addiction take control over me and now find I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I never in my life expected to weigh in at over 300 lbs. I wasn't that girl. Well I guess I was wrong. I know I can do this. I really don't have a choice. If I expect to ever travel again or go see concerts or sporting events I have to. I no longer fit in the seats. I have a cruise coming up in January. I really need to get rid of 40 lbs to travel comfortably. So if this sounds familiar please add me. I promise I'll be a good friend. :)

Replies

• Unrated57
    Unrated57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can certainly add me if you wish!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I will send you a friend request! Cheers to your healthy lifestyle journey and YES you can do it!!!
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    Hi,

I'm back again on MFP. I really love this website and it's done so much for me in the past. But like most food addicts I let the addiction take control over me and now find I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I never in my life expected to weigh in at over 300 lbs. I wasn't that girl. Well I guess I was wrong. I know I can do this. I really don't have a choice. If I expect to ever travel again or go see concerts or sporting events I have to. I no longer fit in the seats. I have a cruise coming up in January. I really need to get rid of 40 lbs to travel comfortably. So if this sounds familiar please add me. I promise I'll be a good friend. :)

• dannybellk987
    dannybellk987 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • Shie02
    Shie02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new also, you can add me for support and I'd happily do the same, You Got This
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I want to go to amusement parks, but I'm almost too big for any of the roller coasters! Friend request sent :) Let's support each other!
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I'm in very much the same boat as you. We can do it!