12lbs down and new friends

Options
sharimarie03
sharimarie03 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I would really love to have some more positive friends to motivate one another! When I started this journey I was uncomfortable and unhappy with myself. I've never thought that I was unhealthy. I was just unhappy with myself. I needed to do something about it before I woke up and wondered what happened? How did I get here? It's been a struggle, down 2 up 5, down 3 up 2, you know how that goes. It's been crazy and defeating at times. Since using this app I have lost 12 lbs! It keeps me accountable for my food intake and exercise habits. I'd really love to be friends and motivate one another, uplift, and encourage one another. To have new friends to continue on our journey. We can do this together ☺️. Motivations and positivity equals success. "Happiness isn't a destination, it's a journey". Good luck everyone. Add me if you'd like

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would be happy to be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • pepnan
    pepnan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for positivity and motivation! My story is a similar one, and it took a baby and a huge weight gain in the end to give me the push I needed!! x