losing 60 pounds in 5 months and lets be frieinds

Options
so I have a goal to lose 60 pounds in 5 months to reach a healthy weight to have gastric bypass I am already approved for it just need drop weight to be a healthy weight to them to operate and I cant wait plus I am looking for people to talk to and get to know check up on each other and just talk about stuff I know seems weird but I looking for friends during this journey and after

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    12 lbs a month is attainable. I lost 110 lbs and feel great. Add me if you need a friend.
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    This website is great for weightless. You can do it!
  • capricw143
    capricw143 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wow congrats on getting approved!! Just knowing you're about to have the surgery is motivating enough.. I had the surgery back in 2012 and lost 100lbs and I recently gained 60 lbs from being pregnant. My baby girl is now 3 months and since I had her I already lost 32 lbs. So if you need a friend to talk to in getting through this you can always talk to me
  • sicknature2120
    sicknature2120 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for support imma add yall
  • sgarrison89
    sgarrison89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    so i just posted this last night: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10256705/my-weight-entries-from-285lbs-to-192lbs#latest and it was how i went from 285 to 192 (j'm 6'2), it's just the dates of my weighins and in that i lost 60lbs in 7 months. So first i just thought it'd be interesting for you to see someone elses pace (though it's somewhat infrequent in parts, the bulk of it i had logged daily).

anyhow, i could have done it much more aggressively than i did, so i wanted to say a goal of 60 in 6 months is very much achievable and if you have any questions about diet/lifting/cardio/what worked for me, i'd be more than glad to be a resource. I don't have many friends that are all into fitness/diet/etc.. so i'm always good to find an outlet to discuss fitness and such.
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    good luck please feel free to add me if you need support