Stuff that has helped you during this journey -PORTABLE DIGITAL FOOD SCALE

Options
I ran across this food scale and fell in love. You can use it at the restaurant, when visiting a friend's home, when you are competing, or for when you are at work or on the run.

Please share what gadget, quote, incident or thing that has helped your during this fitness journey. For me was it was investing in a digital scale. WOW... I was so off the mark. AND TRUST ME, the packaging can be off with weight on packaged items.

This is my new fav. You can tote this little thing any and everywhere. #noexcuses!!!!

l2iou9i45xg7.jpg

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Omfg that's awesome!!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    @mrsfitzyv8 lmaoooooooooooooooooooo :D
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have one, but it's a smaller version of the scale I keep at home. No disguises.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    I have one, but it's a smaller version of the scale I keep at home. No disguises.
    That's awesome. I'm so happy this world is starting to be more health conscious......
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Got to find that scale, I have one I keep on counter but a portable one!? Oh yea. For me what's helped the most is MFP community threads. I've learned so much to help me in my journey to be healthier, more fit & eating better.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    dljones67 wrote: »
    Got to find that scale, I have one I keep on counter but a portable one!? Oh yea. For me what's helped the most is MFP community threads. I've learned so much to help me in my journey to be healthier, more fit & eating better.
    @dljones67 I know. I have learned so much from the MFP posters. You can find this on Amazon, Ebay or at your local Whole Foods Market!