Need some advice, PLEASE HELP!

Options
tall guy and really skinny. I have absolutely no motivation to change myself. It's always forcing myself to do everything, which is really good cause I push myself sometimes. I need some tips on how to keep myself on track and how to gain some mass. I'm sick of this bony frame! Any advice would be great, thanks.

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    1. eat in a caloric surplus of 250 to 500 calories
    2. get on a structured lifting program like strong lifts, all pro beginner routine, etc
    3. set macros to .65 to .85 grams per pound of body weight; .45 grams of fat per pound of body weight; and fill in rest with carbs.
    4. repeat until you get desired results.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    1. eat in a caloric surplus of 250 to 500 calories
    2. get on a structured lifting program like strong lifts, all pro beginner routine, etc
    3. set macros to .65 to .85 grams per pound of body weight; .45 grams of fat per pound of body weight; and fill in rest with carbs.
    4. repeat until you get desired results.

This
    Only way to gain weight is on a caloric surplus.
    Only way to gain muscle is to follow a progressive overload lifting program.
  • _Bropollo_
    _Bropollo_ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Choose to be average or choose to do whats hard. Motivation is not something that somebody can just give you, that is something you must learn to generate yourself.
  • RedWolf09
    RedWolf09 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    _Bropollo_ wrote: »
    Choose to be average or choose to do whats hard. Motivation is not something that somebody can just give you, that is something you must learn to generate yourself.
    +1