New Again to MFP Need Support

Options
I'm back again on MFP. I really love this website and it's done so much for me in the past. But like most food addicts I let the addiction take control over me and now find I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I never in my life expected to weigh in at over 300 lbs. I wasn't that girl. Well I guess I was wrong. I know I can do this. I really don't have a choice. If I expect to ever travel again or go see concerts or sporting events I have to. I no longer fit in the seats. I have a cruise coming up in January. I really need to get rid of 40 lbs to travel comfortably. So if this sounds familiar please add me. I promise I'll be a good friend. :-)

Replies

• Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    I'm back again on MFP. I really love this website and it's done so much for me in the past. But like most food addicts I let the addiction take control over me and now find I have well over 100 lbs to lose. I never in my life expected to weigh in at over 300 lbs. I wasn't that girl. Well I guess I was wrong. I know I can do this. I really don't have a choice. If I expect to ever travel again or go see concerts or sporting events I have to. I no longer fit in the seats. I have a cruise coming up in January. I really need to get rid of 40 lbs to travel comfortably. So if this sounds familiar please add me. I promise I'll be a good friend. :-)